It comes with the Territory{ World of Ingi: Where to start

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Where to start

Well it's been a while, but things have been hectic, and awesome all at once. Erin and I have a doggie, well a greyhound called Tassie, photos are coming soon. The new abode is going extremely well and I love living outta home. But the most pressing news is that Megan and I have a gig in a pub called fibbers on the 14th of September. We have new music to showcase and are very excited!

The details are

Fibbers
125 Smith Street
Fitzroy
Thurs Sep 14th
9pm til about Midnight (we are on stage from 10-11p)

We also have a myspace address where our songs can be heard and the address is http://www.myspace.synergybandsynergy.com
cheers,

Ingrid:)

5 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

I'm so excited!!! It'll be soooooooo much fun! I hope everyone comes!

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger Rob said...

I came! But I guess you already knew that...hehe

Well done to you both, it was a really good night! :-)

 
At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please write another entry ding

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Ingi said...

lol, annonymous mysterous reader who might live near the austin hospital and like bruchetta.

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I didn't want to be anon to you, just everyone else! And I see that you were on your site but didn't leave a new entry. tsk tsk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Hit Counter