It comes with the Territory{ World of Ingi: Poignant Thoughts

Friday, January 19, 2007

Poignant Thoughts

Well what Poignant thoughts to I have tonight. Not too many.

I will start my journey to be a Primary School Teacher on Feb 26th. I got into Latrobe unis Dip Ed and I'm looking forward to the year. I still will teach music privately and that is a great thrill and joy. The performing side of things has slowed down greatly. I still play at home, but I'm more inclined to go and see live gigs than have a desire to perform myself. I think these things go in waves, or most definately my moods do.

The Summer holidays have been unreal. I've been to the beach more times in the last month than the past few years which has been unreal. I tried lying on a surfboard and that reinforces that my destiny is with a boogie board. I also bought my first wet suit, I'm really serious now.

It's back to reality next week with some work starting again, but I am up for enjoying the last weekend of pure freedom.

cheers,

Ingrid:)

2 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being accepted back in to uni life. I hope teaching is everything you're looking for at this stage in your life. You'll be great. (Mum #2 thinks so too.)

 
At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Bebe :) Graduation is just around the corner :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Hit Counter